Terms and Conditions
1. Town and Gown 10k - I understand that I must be at least 16 years old on the date of the Town and Gown 10k 2016 to enter the 10k race.
2. Town and Gown Junior Race – I understand that I must be between the ages of 9 and 15 years old on the date of the Town and Gown Junior 3k Fun Run.
3. I confirm that if I am under 18 years of age on race day, I have the permission of my parent or guardian to take part in this race and I have included their contact details below.
4. I agree to pay a registration fee to the Muscular Dystrophy UK to secure my place and that this registration fee will be in addition to the fundraising target of £50, which will go to Muscular Dystrophy UK to find treatments and ultimately cures for muscular dystrophy and related neuromuscular conditions.
5. I understand that the registration fee is non-refundable (even if the event is cancelled due to severe weather making the event unsafe or any other unforeseen reason) and non-transferable and that I will compete in my allocated number.
6. I will write on the reverse of my race number an emergency name and contact details for race day and any medical conditions I have, which the race organisers should be made aware of.
7. If, through my non-participation, I pass my number to another runner I will advise the organisers by the submission of an entry form accordingly completed by my replacement along with payment for the administration fee.
8. I am medically fit to participate in the event and understand that I enter at my own risk and that the organisers shall not be held responsible for any injury or illness that may be caused to myself as a result of the event or for any property lost during the race.
9. I understand that I must complete a Town and Gown 10k event within 2 hours.
10. I understand that any baggage left in the baggage area on race day, will be left at my own risk and Muscular Dystrophy UK cannot be held responsible for any lose or damage of these items.
11. I understand that if I am entering this race on behalf of another person, I am authorised by them to accept these Terms and Conditions on their behalf.
12. I hereby agree that images taken of me on the day of the event may be used by Muscular Dystrophy UK in future promotional material including our websites and charity magazines and reports, unless stated otherwise. (If you are under the age of 18 a parent or guardian can contact Muscular Dystrophy UK on your behalf: email@example.com).
13. (Relevant to those who have set up a JustGiving page) I accept JustGivings terms of service.
14. (Relevant to those who have joined a team) I am happy for my name and email address to be passed on to the team creator, once I have registered.
15. I can confirm that the information I have provided on this application form is correct to the best of my knowledge.
Online entries are now CLOSED for the Leicester Town and Gown 10k this Sunday 5 March! Don’t worry......
We are delighted to announce leading Leicestershire news publisher Leicester Mercury are supporting our new Leicester Town and......